- go contents
- go top menu
- go left menu
- go sub contents
About the Center > Business
Collecting trade & investment information
- Development of trade policies of U.S Department of Commerce, USTR, and other agencies.
- Research the main legislation trends of the U.S. Congress
- Monitoring U.S situation related to WTO & other international organizations
- Analyze the import restrictions of the U.S
- Research trade policies of competing countries such as Japan, EU & China
- Research main sector-specific trade issues such as textile, steel, automobile, etc.
Trade and investment cooperation activities with
- the person in charge of trading in U.S board of trade, USTR, Department of Commerce, etc, as well as in the State and Local Governments
- the person in charge of legislation in the Congress
- Brookings Institution, the Heritage Foundation & other think tanks
- the person in charge of main competing countries such as Japan & EU
- Industry interest groups such as automobiles & IT
Supporting trade & investment cooperation activities of
- Government or private trade delegation
- Trade or economic related organizations
- Market development groups & survey groups
- KITA’s member companies.